Re: [LAU] music apps scripts

From: Raphael Bollen <raphael.bollen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 12 2008 - 09:15:46 EET

8><------

> Is it also possible to launch lash_panel with the saved
> project by a script (*.sh or python)? So I'm able to start
> the apps WITH the right settings (lash)?

As far as I know lash_panel has no command line option that would open a project when started, so apart from sending keystrokes to the window, I don't think it's possible. But lash_control can maybe be controlled by a pexpect script and asked to open a given project... Something to try...

--
Raphaël.