Re: [LAU] music apps scripts

From: Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 15 2008 - 05:51:34 EET

On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 07:27:14AM +0100, Raphael Bollen wrote:
> [...]

I use a tangle of scripts and homegrown utilities that is probably idiosyncratic enough not to work on any system but mine.

But I've posted a few that might have wider use:
http://www.restivo.org/blog/archives/sanity-checking-rtirqs
http://www.restivo.org/blog/archives/script-to-build-a-patchbank-for-phasex
http://www.restivo.org/blog/archives/command-line-script-to-load-whysynth-patches
http://www.restivo.org/blog/archives/script-to-build-a-tapeutape-kit-from-sample-files