Re: [LAU] controlling LADSPA plugins whith a midi pedal ?

From: Sebastian Tschöpel <tschoseb@email-addr-hidden-cottbus.de>
Date: Sat Feb 16 2008 - 00:31:40 EET

Hi Benoit,

I use a Oxygen 8 Midikeyboard to control certain parameters of LADSPA
plugins. I use the Alsa Modular Synth for that. There is a special
dialog where you can assign Midi- Notes to the parameters of the plugins
and the build in modules.

Since MIDI = MIDI, this should work for you pedal as well.

--
Best regards,
Sebastian.