[LAU] mixer app for traverso

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 18 2008 - 00:29:26 EET

Hi

I'm normally using ardour for recording audio and routing/applying
effect to various soft synths.

Now I'm trying out traverso (just for the fun of it) but need somewhere
to connect all my synths and applying ladspa on them. One of the things
that is nice about using ardour is that it's relatively straight forward
and safe to let ardour handle all connections, something that seems to
be missing from jack-rack.

Any ideas? For instance, what do you "midi-only" people do about your
softsynts in terms of mixing, applying ladspa and recording the final
result?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte