Re: [LAU] [ANN] Qtractor 0.1.1 (futile duchess) released!

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 18 2008 - 11:22:31 EET

On Sun, February 17, 2008 22:11, Cesare Marilungo wrote:
> Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
>

>> Qtractor 0.1.1 (futile duchess) has been released!
>>

> Just one thing: when I add some LADSPA effects to an audio track, I
> expect to hear them applied while recording/monitoring too. Most DAWs have
> this behaviour.

ok, did i say qtractor is a daw? just kidding. you're right, track
plug-ins should be applied to the monitored signal path (the pass-thru
one), not the one captured that gets recorded on file.

i'll take note and will try to implement that asap.

> Apart from this, Qtractor is really promising.
>
> Keep up with the good work.

thanks. actually, qtractor has been improving bit by bit thanks most to
user opinion and bug reports, critiques and heads-up. if it came from my
sole use case it probably could end like something very, erm... twisted ;)

cheers.

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@email-addr-hidden