Re: [LAU] Jackd and Other Alsa applications at the same time.

From: Chuckk Hubbard <badmuthahubbard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 01:08:06 EET

Hi Julien.
I've read of this solution, and couldn't figure it out. I also tried
the jack asynchronous library, with the LD_PRELOAD environment
variable...
My goal is a little different: to record audio from a non-jack-enabled
application, and I've read that it can be done in both of these ways.
Any more details you can point me to would be most welcome.

-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com