Re: [LAU] (jack) metronome

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 15:05:14 EET

Am Dienstag, 19. Februar 2008 schrieb Sebastian Tschöpel:
> TapStart sounds very interesting. I'll give it a shot when i'm home.

But be aware that hydrogen does its time-calculation wrong. When you change
the tempo during play(=running jack transport, for example by tapping a new
tempo in TapStart), hydrogen doesn't recalculate its position from the time
the tempo-change occurred but from the beginning of its "song". Results in
nasty glitches...

Have fun,

Arnold

--