[LAU] Offtopic: need some help from someone with a Thinkpad R51

From: nescivi <nescivi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 20 2008 - 01:52:38 EET

Hiho,

this is somewhat offtopic,
but I need to find someone with a working Thinkpad R51 who is willing
to screw it open and tell me the number that is on a certain chip.

My R51 died a while ago, due to seemingly just this one chip having
burnt out, so I would like to try and replace it.
From its size, I think I can solder it by hand.

Please contact me offlist if you happen to have an R51, so that I can
send you a picture to indicate which chip I need the number of.

sincerely,
Marije