Re: [LAU] [ANN] Minicomputer 1.0 softwaresynthesizer released

From: Jamie Bullock <jamie@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 22 2008 - 00:04:25 EET

Hi Malte,

Thanks for making this available. It compiled smoothly on my machine.

On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 17:44 +0100, Leslie P. Polzer wrote:
> Hello Malte,
>
> for me, Minicomputer suffers from a problem a bunch of sound
> applications exhibit: a skinned GUI with a font that's almost
> unusable at my resolution, eye strength and monitor combination
> and no control to change it.

I agree with this. I couldn't really test the synth' (although I would
like to) because the text is barely readable. The typeface is too small
and the low contrast colour scheme (light grey and white on light blue)
is terrible from an accessibility perspective.

Jamie

--
www.postlude.co.uk