Re: [LAU] Any links to some basic DSP code ?

From: Chuckk Hubbard <badmuthahubbard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 23 2008 - 15:26:15 EET

This is a great reference, and bottomless:
http://www.jjj.de/fxt/
I just downloaded the pdf and look over it when I'm offline and bored.
And if you're in for the long haul, Csound and its source code are
very educational:
http://www.csounds.com/
The nice thing about Csound is that it includes algorithms for just
about everything, but all the code for the opcodes is separated into
the individual functions, so you can just pick one thing at a time and
ignore the rest.

Have fun!
-Chuckk

--