[LAU] [ANN] jackmix 0.4.1 released

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 14:08:55 EET

Just a quick note about a quick release:

JackMix 0.4.1 is out!

Get it from http://www.arnoldarts.de/drupal/?q=JackMix%3Aintro or directly via
http://www.arnoldarts.de/drupal/files/downloads/jackmix/jackmix-0.4.1.tar.gz

This is "only" a buildsystem release. But now it should work. The detection of
the qt-specific compilers (moc/uic/rcc) should not be a problem anymore.
Building also got easier, it is just calling "scons" and watch for everything
to happen by itself. Except for installation. You currently have to copy the
binary by hand to your destination of choice. But its only that binary that
is needed.

For those who don't know (and don't want to look at the above mentioned
website), JackMix is a small but powerful mixer for jack, featuring a
configurable number of inputs and outputs, providing a NxM mixing-matrix and
allowing to combine these mixing-nodes into bigger ones with other controls.
So you can combine some nodes to become for example a 2in-2out stereo node.
Its hard to explain, look at it for yourself...

Probably some of my other pets will also see a minor-release the next days
with the same changes to the buildsystem, so if you run into any problems,
just let me know!

Have fun,

Arnold

--