Re: [LAU] Going from window to linux

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 16:53:50 EET

Brett McCoy wrote:
> How well does Reaper run under Wine? If I could use Reaper under for
> the purposes of using, say, Classik Studio Reverb or BFD or Amplitube,
> it would be great! Is it possible to synch Ardour with Reaper?
Both Reaper and Ardour support MTC, so on paper it's possible. I'll put
it on my ever-lengthening list of things to check out. :)

I'll refer you to the Reaper forum for a variety of answers to the
Reaper/Wine question. I don't use Reaper very often (I prefer Ardour
anyway), but two of my students use it for their lessons. It's performed
perfectly here, the kids had no idea it was running under an emulator.

HTH,

dp