[LAU] Debian kernel needed

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 21:03:28 EET

Hey all,

I'm trying to make a live CD for my own personal use. This CD will be
based on Debian using Debian Live
(http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/). According to their
instructions, any custom kernel I include must have squashfs +
unionfs/aufs. When I try to compile 2.6.24.3 vanilla + Ingo's rt
patch + squashfs + unionfs, it fails:

fs/unionfs/inode.c: In function âunionfs_lookupâ:
fs/unionfs/inode.c:257: error: âstruct nameidataâ has no member named âpathâ
fs/unionfs/inode.c:258: error: âstruct nameidataâ has no member named âpathâ
fs/unionfs/inode.c:269: error: âstruct nameidataâ has no member named âpathâ
fs/unionfs/inode.c:270: error: âstruct nameidataâ has no member named âpathâ
fs/unionfs/inode.c: In function âunionfs_permissionâ:
fs/unionfs/inode.c:888: error: âstruct nameidataâ has no member named âpathâ
fs/unionfs/inode.c:963: error: âstruct nameidataâ has no member named âpathâ
make[3]: *** [fs/unionfs/inode.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [fs/unionfs] Error 2
make[1]: *** [fs] Error 2

In the interest of saving time, I wanted to see if anyone on the list
has a .deb package of a kernel compiled with rt + squashfs +
unionfs/aufs already made that I can use. I hate to be a leech, but
if someone else has already invented the wheel, there is no need for
me to reinvent. :)

Thank you,

Josh

--