Re: [LAU] dynamic backing tracks

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 22:17:58 EET

nescivi wrote:

> With something like SuperCollider, Pd or Chuck you can create something that
> takes MIDI or gamecontroller input to start and stop tracks. You might even
> get an external USB number pad to do that.

I'm looking at the Behringer BCR2000. It seems like a controller
candidate. It works with linux, right?

What do the knobs on this thing send out? I'm guessing cc for the top 8
knobs, but how about the buttons and the 24 continuous knobs? Is it
"re-programmable" so that the knobs/buttons can be made to send out
other stuff as well? Any experiences would be greatly appreciated!

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte