Re: [LAU] CD/DVD archieve software

From: Bob Andres <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 22:16:46 EET
CDcat has the benefit of importing .nfo  files.

Stefan Scheffler wrote:
Am Sat, 15 Mar 2008 21:42:37 +0200
schrieb "Arda Eden" <ardaeden@email-addr-hidden>:

This may be a little out of subject but,
I'm looking for a software for Linux that can,
Read the file structure from any CD or DVD and put it in to a
database so that i can search my files and find out in which cd it is.
When it was with windows i was using "Whereisit". Now i need a
replacement of a linux version of it.

I've used gtkatalog for that a couple of years ago. But it doesn't seem
to be maintained anymore and IIRC it only handled data discs.

http://www.nongnu.org/gtktalog/

two more that google turned up:

http://gnomecatalog.sourceforge.net/
http://cdcollect.sourceforge.net/