Re: [LAU] aeolus and the text-interface

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 18 2008 - 21:03:21 EET

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 11:32:43AM +0100, Julien Claassen wrote:

> Fons, I wonder hwo far the text-interface for aeolus has progressed. I just
> installed aeolus-0.8.0 and started it with the "-t" option. But I can't do
> very much with it, except start. This is a pity!

The text mode user interface is an empty stub in both 0.6.6 and 0.8.0.
I have been working recently on implementing it, and it's something
like half finished. The current development version has all the
'output' features, but not the command decoder. I return to it
whenever I have some time... It's not forgotton or cancelled.

Ciao,

--
FA
Parma, Italia