[LAU] Compatible Hardware

From: Roger Wakeman <rwakeman@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 22 2008 - 18:22:51 EET

Hey everyone, I just created a site that lists all of the Linux-
compatible audio hardware I can find so Linux audio users can
compare in one place and not bother doing all the research
themselves. I'd appreciate feedback and info about your success and
failure with your hardware. I should have a comments system running
soon for each device so anyone can leave Linux-centric reviews. Any
additions and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

--
Free info on hundreds of money making restaurants and food franchises.  Click Now!
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/REAK6ZBP3C0oHpijbMxaja92ATn01bPEQIw1O56oMF5Gn90eBQHcwQ/