Re: [LAU] [Packet-in-user] album files (it isn't a troll)

From: frank <frankpirrone@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 24 2008 - 15:39:09 EET

>>> Aha, Philippe, the man with the missing "e." I have a drum machine
>>> Roland DR-50 I believe, that has the ability to output its patterns
>>> and songs as MIDI files. I'll hook it up tomorrow to my MidiSport
>>> interface and see if I can just pull them off. If I do, I'll post
>>> them on our project site and let you know they're up.
>>>
>>> Otherwise, it's after 5AM here in EDT, so I'm not even going to
>>> ponder your non-trollish stuff above!
>>>
>>> Frank
>>>

>> Oh! Yeah! Formidable! And don't fool about Roland or Rolande yet.
>>

> What a sham e! Unfortunately The DR-50 (truth name:DR-550-mkII) don't work.
> This album thread is closed for me and i'll begin for a new when the
> time comes.

Not to be hasty 'e' as I'm not ready to give up, just been crazy busy -
it's after 9:30am here and just getting ready to go to bed! One more
day of school break and then a short week.

I will give you a definitive answer whether what I have can be used, and
I still think it can, as soon as I've got that figured out. Thought
that would be today, but I'll try tomorrow - which is today already
here, been today for quite a while there, and should still be today when
I get up!

Frank