[LAU] netjack and alsa

From: <arisstotle.54695488@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 25 2008 - 20:20:03 EET

I've been experimenting with net jack and I've sort of hit a stumbling block.
So my question is this; is there a way to capture audio from a sound card,
feed it through netjack over a network, and out the playback side of another
computer.

If I am correct, the rub is at the capture end. Jackd must bet
started using the netjack driver: jackd -d net -r 48000 etc...

So is there
a way to combine the capture end of a sound card and the playback end of netjack?

thanks in advance.