Re: [LAU] new recordings

From: drew Roberts <zotz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 26 2008 - 22:34:57 EET

On Wednesday 26 March 2008 15:47:18 Dave Phillips wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> For your old-time listening pleasure, a little Christian revival music
> as performed by Me & The Pagans :
>
> http://linux-sound.org/audio/cantnobodyhide.ogg
>
> http://linux-sound.org/audio/cantnobodyhide.mp3
>
> All done in Ardour. The song is by Blind Willie Johnson.
>

> For your new-timey listening pleasure, the soundtrack to a video made
> recently with the latest AVSynthesis program:
>
> http://linux-sound.org/audio/avs-cs5-test4.ogg
>
> http://linux-sound.org/audio/avs-cs5-test4.mp3
>
> All sounds courtesy Jean-Pierre Lemoine's Csound5 instruments in his
> AVSynthesis program.
>

> So where on-line can I upload a 65 MB AVI video file ? :)

If you are using the right license, the Internet Archive. Not sure about
covers though.

Those always confuse me.

For instance, when the dead had their stuff (well, then their fans did) up on
the archive, thay had some white album covers. How did they clear that, or
did they need to. I have never seen an explanation for that.

> Best,
>
> dp

all the best,

drew