Re: [LAU] M-Audio ProFire 2626

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2008 - 01:54:14 EET

Thomas - So you still own the hardware? I sold mine to some nice bloke
in Australia and seldom looked back. I do something think I might get
a copy of M-Powered to play with.

I think LE supported 18 channels but I can hardly remember. There were
something like 8 analog inputs on the LE hardware, along with one ADAT
and stereo spdif for 18. I wouldn't be surprised if Digi decided to
keep that constant. I've only seen M-Powered operating with a small
M-Audio card, forget which one, but 4 channels or something. M-Powered
was a nice idea for folks who wanted to try Pro Tools but weren't
going to buy a real system.

- Mark