Re: [LAU] Want to compile/install LinuxSampler in UbuntuStudio - help?

From: <dfro@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 30 2008 - 22:11:17 EEST

Arda,

Success!! Thanks for the info. I left the libgig, liblscp, qsampler, and
ubuntustudio-audio packages in place and compiled and installed new
versions into /usr/local along with gigedit, linuxsampler, and lsampler.
  I was able to get LSampler working. The old QSampler package also
boots and finds LS and gigedit.

Thanks again,
Dave