[LAU] LASH?

From: N. Gey <ilfhi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 11:25:45 EEST

Dear Linux audio-user,

I'm not a developer but a user who wants to know why certain things in
open source are what they are.

I want to know why LASH is unsupported by so many programms. Mostly sad
for the "big" programms like Ardour, Rosegarden, Linuxsampler and all
these...

JACK is a superior concept and nearly all programms happily integrated a
Jack client.

In my opinion LASH is a same fundamental concept to connect the "one
function - one programm" philosophy to an audio workspace, like JACK
already does.

So why is there so low interest in LASH?

Nils