Re: [LAU] Nted (lilypond export)

From: Aurelien <orl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 04 2008 - 11:40:08 EEST

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 10:55:26PM +0200, schoappied wrote :
> Hi,
>
> I asked a few months ago for a music typesetter with lilypond export function.
> I've downloaded the new nted today >>>
> http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/staff/jan/nted/nted.xhtml
>
> And guess what? New! a export to lilypond function :)
>
> I'm starting to like this program!

Thanks for the link, it's quite less weighted than Rosegarden, and it
seems to be more capable of score notation (especially with asymetrical
measures).
I just have a question, is there a way to change the drumkey map? I
mean, in my own case the closed hh is on the F# and the open one on the
A#, but the alto and medium toms are on F and A. I could choose a keysig
which would make happen both flats, but there will be other flats that
wouldn't fit in my drummap. And I don't think it's really fine to use
accidental flats on the drum notation.

Thanks.