Re: [LAU] howto: making drums

From: Nick Scheer <nscheer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 05 2008 - 22:48:23 EEST

I personally use Hydrogen. I'd probably start with the tutorial right there
on Hydrogen's website:

http://hydrogen-music.org/content/tutorial/tutorial_en.html

I've found the program/interface to be extremely easy to use and intuitive,
so you'll likely be up and running after just a little poking around.