Re: [LAU] AVSynthesis article on-line

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 08 2008 - 23:12:52 EEST

mik wrote:
> Dave Phillips schreef:
>

>> Btw, AVS has progressed through two versions since I wrote the article.
>> It's now easier to set up, though the Linux configuration still takes
>> some finessing.
>>

> In my case csound keeps segfaulting everytime I interrupt synthesis.
> Maybe it's a csound problem. Csound gave me more troubles than
> AVSynthesis itself.
I think it is a problem with Csound. Whenever AVS fails it reports a
segfault from Csound. On Jean-Pierre's advice I tried replacing two
opcodes (pitch and vbap, IIRC) from the 5.07 tree, but it didn't seem to
make any difference.

Still working on it, but you might go ahead and try the latest release.

Best,

dp