Re: [LAU] howto: making drums

From: Kjel Anderson <kjel.anderson@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2008 - 01:51:42 EEST

Hello,

I've been using Hydrogen for a while now. Lately, I've started programming
the drums in Hydrogen, exporting them to a midi file, importing them to
rosegarden and tweaking them further there. You can connect the midi output
from Rosegarden to the midi in on Hydrogen. I don't know if that is helpful,
but I didn't figure it out until I'd been using it for a while.

Kjel