Re: [LAU] An instrument sample project

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2008 - 19:09:59 EEST

Hi!
   I heard chionic is supposed to be nice. I don't know about layering support.
   For the real samplebank creation: Why not still stick with gigasample
format. I think gigedit has the features necessary to create a layered
library. that accomplished a lot of people will be able to use your
samplebank. Including me. Since a lot of samplers don't have text-interfaces
I'mmostly stuck with LinuxSampler and fluidsynth.
   Fludsynth swami might be a different approach, but the soundfont format has
a lot more limitations.
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------