Re: [LAU] An instrument sample project

From: Arda Eden <ardaeden@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2008 - 21:47:20 EEST

Yes Ken,
With my previous distro (PARDUS) i had some problems compiling tapeutape.
Evet Hitmuri himself coluldn't solve it. But, I'm a Ubuntu user now and i'll
have a check for it.

And for Hartmut,
I'll publish my raw samples after finishing them all.
These restricted freedoms in some licenses are also annoying for me. But
sometimes i'm using these non fully-free software just to try them. I always
dismiss them if i can find free replacements.
As you all know, the common belief among most people is that free software
is not quality software. I'm not one of them. There are so many high quality
free software. But regretfully saying, proprietary software is still so
featured. For example, it seems that no free samplers will equal Native's
Kontakt for a while. But since i promised my self not using proprietary
software, it seems that i'll have to wait for some more time. :)

--
Arda EDEN
Cumhuriyet University