[LAU] qjackctl patchbay

From: schoappied <schoappied@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2008 - 22:44:00 EEST

Hi,

I just want to say that I'm discovering the nice feature of patchbay in
qjackctl. Thanks for the feature AND the documentation/ manual by
Simon W. Fielding and dev. Rui Nuno Capela .....

How on earth is it possible that you made such a feature and did explain
it after such a long time? I do not hope that there are more such
useful features of programs which are not explained yet...

Thanks for making qjackctl with patchbay ;)

Dirk