Re: [LAU] qjackctl patchbay (documentation)

From: schoappied <schoappied@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2008 - 23:20:43 EEST

Malte Steiner wrote:
>> How on earth is it possible that you made such a feature and did explain
>> it after such a long time? I do not hope that there are more such
>> useful features of programs which are not explained yet...

>> Thanks for making qjackctl with patchbay ;)
>>

> Indeed, I discoverd it on my own rather recently, while cursing for
> having always to patch manually and wondering why there are two patchbays :)
>
> Its great for live concerts too, instant setup without worrying.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Malte

Ah yes, for live concerts it will be very easy...

But I'm also posting this message on this list cause I'm a bit scared
that there are a lot of other apps and features in the world of
linuxaudio which are only known by the 'hardcore' linux audio user....
Again we're not all ict students ;)

Please make clear documentation and let your mother read it first before
you put it on your website.. If she understands it.. we'll understand it
;) And if not you have a very ict talented mother, or 'we' are more
'noob' then we thought we where :) (just kidding...)

And we especially like clear screenshots and pictures!!!

Thanks in advantage ;)

~d