Re: [LAU] PsychoSynth

From: David Baron <d_baron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 16 2008 - 13:59:48 EEST

> Ken Restivo wrote:
> I don't recall seeing any mention on this list of PsychoSynth, so here it
> is:
>
> http://www.psychosynth.com/doku.php
>
> Kind of like a ReacTable without the projector, DV camera, and cubes of
> cardboard.
>
> -ken

Installed the debian Sid package.

Ge with jack running:
-$ psynth3d
[/xmlconf] ERROR: Could not open config file for
reading: /home/david/.psychosynth/psychosynth.xml
[/gui] INFO: Loading settings.
[/xmlconf] ERROR: Could not open config file for
reading: /home/david/.psychosynth/psynth3d.xml
[/gui] INFO: Initializing Ogre.
[/gui] INFO: Initializing OIS.
[/gui] INFO: Initializing synthesizer.
sample_rate 44100
block_size 256
num_channels 2
ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:996:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) unable to open slave
[/alsa] WARNING: Could not open device. (Device or resource busy)
[/alsa] WARNING: Thread already started or subsystem not initialized.
[/gui] INFO: Initializing networking.
[/gui] INFO: Initializing scene.
[/gui] INFO: Initializing CEGUI.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'CEGUI::GenericException'
Aborted

WIthout jack running:
~$ psynth3d
[/xmlconf] ERROR: Could not open config file for
reading: /home/david/.psychosynth/psychosynth.xml
[/gui] INFO: Loading settings.
[/xmlconf] ERROR: Could not open config file for
reading: /home/david/.psychosynth/psynth3d.xml
[/gui] INFO: Initializing Ogre.
[/gui] INFO: Initializing OIS.
[/gui] INFO: Initializing synthesizer.
sample_rate 44100
block_size 256
num_channels 2
[/alsa] WARNING: Could not write to device. (Broken pipe)