Re: [LAU] MIDI on M-Audio Audiophile 24/96

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 20:41:24 EEST

Thanks.

Yes, that certainly seems to be the same bug as the one I'm having.

I reported this to the alsa bunch several years ago and the diagnosis at
the time was a spin-lock problem. That was problably 3 or 4 alsa
versions ago, but it still seems to be present. For what it's worth, I'm
running Ubuntu with a stock 2.6.22-14-generic kernel and alsa 1.0.14.

Could be that the bug reporter and I have the a card from the same
batch, but I really do suspect that there is a bug in alsa.

EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca