Re: [LAU] tool practice rhythm

From: Gilles Degottex <gilles.degottex@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 16:47:02 EEST

- Play scales staccato with a metronome (precisely but not necessarily fast)
- Sing/Play salsa rythmes while walking on 1 and 3 beat, with a metronome.
- Snap/Clap beats and claves on latin music (you can try with military marchs,
but I'm sure this will not improve anything :P).

A lot can be done without a computer nor a teacher ;)

Regards,
Gilles