Re: [LAU] How to write beats

From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 22 2008 - 00:49:15 EEST

Hallo,
schoappied hat gesagt: // schoappied wrote:

> Thanks for the comment about editing (previous message in this thread),
> I'm able to do it now :) I start to find pure date interesting...

If you want to dig a bit deeper, I'd recommend to go to the menu
"Help->Browser->2.control.examples" and read through the first couple of
patches. Or print and read the HTML manual on your way to work.

> About creating the object box, how do I connect the box to [r $0-hit]?

Ctl-E to switch to edit-mode (Ctl-E again to get out), then you drag a
connecttion with the mouse from the oulet of [r $0-hit] to the inlet of
[beat2midi]. It's also in the help patch: 02.editing.pd and the
following.

Have fun.

Ciao

--