Re: [LAU] audio-cd ripping and burning with conditions...

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 23 2008 - 23:40:44 EEST

Am Mittwoch, 23. April 2008 schrieb Julien Claassen:
> Certainly not new, but still... I want to rip an audio-cd, with it's
> absolute track-spacing and everything you can hear and I want to burn it
> that way. My burning-tool of choice is: cdrecord. My cd-writer is installed
> as an ide-device. I want to preserve the track-gaps and if there are non, I
> want to preserve the direct bl3ending from one track to the next. How can I
> manage? NOTE: I need text-oriented tools only! Thanks for any good advise
> inadvance! Kindest regards

Did you check cdparanoia and cdrdao?
cdparanoia can also save the whole (audio-)cd into one wav-file and maybe it
even can save the toc-file. cdrdao can burn that wav-file from the toc-file.
And I think it can even create a toc-file from an audio-cd...

Have fun,

Arnold

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/