Re: [LAU] Lightwheight midi transformer

From: James Stone <jamesmstone@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 25 2008 - 17:22:34 EEST

Regarding the glitchy sound on the eeePC, I think it may be because of
interrupt sharing between sound and video (although other people on
this list didn't agree). In the end I bought myself a _very_ cheap USB
soundcard (asonic something or other - used to be £10 on ebuyer, but
not sold there any more), and jack now runs completely glitch-free.

James