Re: [LAU] question re: Minicomputer synth

From: Malte Steiner <steiner@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 13:14:50 EEST

Hello,

I wrote Minicomputer and indeed you have to copy that file to your
.minicomputer file, something which soon will be done by a
installer/deinstaller I intend to provide. The ex/import is only for
single sounds which I thought it would be handy for exchange sounds.
The gui and the soundengine are two programs, Midi note controlling has
to be connected to minicomputer while the editor only takes prg changes,
which I wrote in the manual, I hope :).

Cheers,

Malte