[LAU] Saving/restoring VST configuration

From: Dominic Sacré <dominic.sacre@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 02:56:04 EEST

Hi,

I'm running some VST plugins using dssi-vst (in jack-dssi-host or ghostess),
which seems to work pretty well, at least for the plugins I need. But one
thing that's been bothering me is that I can't seem to be able to save any
of the VST parameters.
Is there some way to save the configuration, and have it restored the next
time the plugin is loaded?

I also tried vsthost (with wineasio), which might do the trick, but I'm
unable to run it at low latency without xruns.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Dominic