Re: [LAU] Pre-License change LinuxSampler code

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 13:43:19 EEST

Dave Phillips wrote:
> ...for all the bullcrap that's been spewed on this matter...
Apologies for this rather aggressive wording. I meant only that we might
replace speculation by an assessment from what might be termed *the*
standards body where the GPL is concerned. However, subsequent posters
have continued speculating. I know it's more fun, but it doesn't define
and/or conclude the matter.

I'd rather know than guess, so okay, I'll take it on myself to contact
someone at the FSF about the acceptability of the current LS license wrt
the GPL.

Best,

dp