[LAU] Linux laptop live at the Maker Faire tonight

From: Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 03 2008 - 20:22:37 EEST

I should have posted about this earlier but I forgot to do so.

I will be playing keyboards, via my Linux laptop, TONIGHT at the Maker Faire in San Mateo, last show, 8pm, on the bicycle powered stage right in front of the food area, backing up "The Fossil Fool" (http://www.fossilfool.com) along with a live drummer.

There are great bands on that stage all day, all powered by people pedalling bicycles.

Any Bay Area Linux Audio folks might want to come check it out. The Maker Faire in general is fantastic and worth attending, and if you're coming this afternoon, come see the penguin making sounds on the bicycle-powered stage.

-ken