[LAU] [ANN] jack-keyboard 2.5

From: Edward Tomasz Napierala <trasz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 15 2008 - 13:05:28 EEST

Version 2.5 of jack-keyboard can be downloaded from:

http://pin.if.uz.zgora.pl/~trasz/jack-keyboard/jack-keyboard-2.5.tar.gz

The biggest change is switching from hand-written makefiles to autotools.
This should make packagers' life easier.

jack-keyboard is a virtual MIDI keyboard - a program that allows you to
send JACK MIDI events (play ;-) using your PC keyboard. It's somewhat
similar to vkeybd, except it uses JACK MIDI instead of ALSA, and the
keyboard mapping is much better - it uses the same layout as trackers
(like Impulse Tracker) did, so you have two and half octaves under your
fingers.

http://pin.if.uz.zgora.pl/~trasz/jack-keyboard/

--
If you cut off my head, what would I say?  Me and my head, or me and my body?