Re: [LAU] Equivalent to reason?

From: Mark Freeman <mark@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 15 2008 - 22:18:24 EEST

Mostly I am looking for the sampler parts. I want to be able to load
samples and sequence it using my midi keyboard. I think I may have a good
drum computer handled. Then I need some type of DAW to work with everyhting
in to produce a final product. I'm really, really new to audio production on
linux, so if there are any good guides out there to get started, I would be
more than happy to read up on it!