[LAU] Aeolus organ pipes

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 15:09:58 EEST

Hi!
   I think this is mainly to Fons, but probably someone else can help as well.
   What is required to record new organ pipes for aeolus? Would that be
appreciated anyway. I know that it requires graphical analysis and a few other
things afterwards, which I CAN'T do anyway. But we have a nice newer organ
here in Soest. They just finished it about a year ago. I just thought, if I
could fullfill the basic requirements, I might ask them.
   Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net