Re: [LAU] Aeolus organ pipes

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 17:58:42 EEST

Hi Fons!
   I'm sorry if I didn't clarify my request. I meant what hardware equipment
would I need to do it. Practically I know I won't be able to get the pipe
(stop) ready for aeolus. That's especially why I asked, because after
recording and splitting/preparing the recordings, someone else would have to
do it. So the questions are:
1. Would you be looking for additional pipes at all?
2. What hardware would I need to record the originals?
3. Which specific needs when recording? Would I have tovisit the pipes
directly and ask someone to play them?
4. Would someone be willing to analyse the recordings and evaluate the
parameters?
   But thanks for you technically very clear reply.
   Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net