Re: [LAU] rakarrak-0.1.2 is released (available on Musix GNU/Linux [debian etch compatible])

From: Nigel Henry <cave.dnb2m97pp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 22:32:55 EEST

On Wednesday 21 May 2008 21:33, Marcos Guglielmetti wrote:
> Just to say that it's available on Musix GNU/Linux [debian etch
> compatible])
>
> http://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php/Rakarrack
>
> Cheers!

It does install on Debian Lenny (testing) as well, and even though I have no
electric guitar, I opened ZynAddSubFX, selected a guitar patch, and sent it
through Rakarrack. Really interesting sounds, and a nice app for adding
effects.

The URL I added to my /etc/apt/sources.list was the one below. the other one
on a previous post did not show rakarrack in synaptic.

deb ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/deb/ ./

Muchas gracias Marcos.

My Spanish is bad, even though I worked with spanish waiters years ago. What
is the correct spanish word for repositories (¿los depositós?)

Nigel.