Re: [LAU] DVD creator ?

From: Danni Coy <danni.coy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 25 2008 - 04:43:15 EEST

My current workflow produces high quality results but uses a lot of disk space
and time.... It took me four hours to render a complex 1 hour DVD in
Cinelerra and then get the result onto DVD.

Basically I edit original footage and save it as a yuv4mpeg stream (programs I
am using are Cinelerra and Gephex)...
This can be imported into qdvd author (be warned though that there are two
ways of getting video into QDVDAuthor and only one of these works.

I then let QDVDAuthor handle the final encoding.
However I am careful to make sure that all my footage remains in DV pal
compliant format (720x576@email-addr-hidden) and my DVDs contain no audio.

Hope that helps