[LAU] how to start in the middle of a song in seq24

From: Rich E <reakinator@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 03 2008 - 03:41:31 EEST

Hi,

I'm using seq24 + soundfonts to practise jazz charts; I play each part in
seq24, record it, loop it, and practise the different sections. I have been
trying to use the Song Editor to arrange the song in sections according to
the chart, then loop over certain sections that I want to focus on.

The problem I am having is that, when I loop, I have to start at the
beginning every time. Once the playhead gets to the loop, it loops the
section I want, but this is sort of wasting practice time, as I have to
start from the beginning every time I stop.

So, long story short, is there a way to start in the middle of the song, or
start at the beginning of the loop?

regards,
Rich