Re: [LAU] Minicomputer Presets

From: Malte Steiner <steiner@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 04 2008 - 21:52:41 EEST

hello,

> moreover i can hear only first tab's sound:
> if i link aux out 1-2 (or all eight synths output ports) to playback_1-2
> in qjackctl's connections tab, i hear some sound only if first tab
> has volumes of aux 1-2 up; sounds aren't mixed.
>
> thanks in advice.
> luigi

you know that you have to switch the midi channel on your keyboard or
other midiinput for playing each voice, or? Midichannel 1 plays voice /
tab 1, 2 plays 2 etc...
After you spin the wheel you have to press the appropriate load button
for actually load that setting.
Can you send me, offlist to my mailadress, a screenshot of the editor on
your computer?

Cheers,

Malte