[LAU] avoid specimen auto connect to soundcard

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 06 2008 - 13:06:13 EEST

Hi

It's been a while since I booted specimen, and now it's punishing me :-(

I'm 99% sure that specimen shouldn't auto connect to my soundcard, since
I always run it through ardour for processing, but now it does for some
reason.

What can be the cause of this, and am I right that just starting
specimen shouldn't make the connections to the soundcard?

I'm in ubuntu 7.10, specimen compiled from either current svn or
0.5.2-rc2. My qjackctl is 0.2.22 and jack is 0.103.0-6ubuntu1.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte